El sistema clave en 3 Tesla.
With the most advanced coil portfolio in its class, MAGNETOM Spectra provides image quality for all anatomies. It runs Dot engines – the toolset that allows you to personalize and streamline your workflow. And there is an easy way to process, read and share your images: syngo.via.
Overview Technical Details
Siemens' unique technologies
- Tim 4G: The 4th generation of proved Tim (Total imaging matrix) technology provides up to 120 coils elements3 with up to 24 channels for the accuracy you need.
- Dot: Dot is the next movement in MRI. Dot is a new way of scanning in MRI – a better way. Dot scanning uses a suite of customizable engines. Allowing the user to personalize exams according to patient needs, build in step-by-step user guidance, and automate MRI exams – either "out of the box" or based on the institution's standards.
More information about Dot and all of the Dot engines.
- TrueForm Magnet and Gradient design: enables imaging of large volumes with Open Bore and short magnet design without compromising spatial resolution or speed.
TrueForm Magnet and Gradient design Brochure 2.2 MB
- TimTX TrueForm: Includes innovative techniques in the RF excitation hardware as well as new application and processing features enabling uniform RF distribution in all body regions.
TimTX TrueForm Brochure 2.2 MB
The short-bore, patient-friendly 3 Tesla magnet on MAGNETOM Spectra has a unique TrueForm Magnet and Gradient design for excellent image quality.
Tim 4G's revolutionary all digital-in/digital-out design Direct RF allows for higher signal purity and improved stability.
- Optical links between magnet and equipment room to achieve highRF stability
- Transmit and receive path is integrated in the magnet housing
- Dual-Density Signal Transfer enables ultra-high density coil designs by integrating key RF components into the local coil
- Receiver with high dynamic range without adjustments
Siting and installation
MAGNETOM Spectra allows for a fast installation and easy siting, requiring a smaller installation than most 3T systems.
1Minimum total space requirement for magnet, electronics, and console room.
2Channels (coil elements) that can be connected simultaneously.
3With Tim Whole Body Suite.